Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Gift: Monologue

Aunjanna' Million

My mother always told me that my body is my temple. It's one of the many gifts that God gave me. It's my gem and it's up to me to use it to the best of my abilities. Whether that be, covering it up and only showing it to my husband or showing it to the world. 

I decided to give you my body, I gave you my gem. It was now your gift, but you fucking tarnished it.

You said that you would keep it safe, cherish it, and never let it go, but no you left it cold, dry and alone on the same floor that you took it from.

You were supposed to make me feel whole, we were supposed to be one, like they are in the movies. I even tried some of the positions that they had in the magazine, but nothing worked. 

Nothing worked, because you still left me cold, dry, and alone on the same floor that you took it from. My gem wasn't shining bright anymore, because it was dull and covered in white dirt, filthy white dirt, that you didn't even clean up afterwards. 

I should have never given you my gem, because you never deserved it anyways.

But it's okay because I'm starting to shine a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment